Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

FDP (foreign dividend payment) account return 2011 IR4D

(published January 2011)

About this form

This return is used to declare your company's foreign dividend payments for the 2011 income year.

PDF | 119kb | 2 pages

This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.

When to use this form

Complete this return only if the company has elected to maintain a dividend withholding payment account.

What you will need
  • the company name and IRD number
  • the opening balance as at 1 April 2010
  • foreign dividend payment credits
  • foreign dividend payment debits

Report an accessibility problem for this page

After you finish

Please print, sign and attach this form to your IR4 return and post to your nearest Inland Revenue office.

You may wish to keep a copy of this form for your records.

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >