myIR, payments and more
Income tax return: Partnerships & look-through companies IR7
Use for the period 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
Use this return to provide a partnership's or look-through companies (LTCs) income/loss and expenses for the 2017 year.
To complete this return you'll need the partnership's or LTCs:
- IRD number
income and expenses for the 2016-2017 period, including:
- schedular payments
- New Zealand interest and dividends
- other income
- overseas income
- business or rental income
- amounts of any extinguished losses and or LAQC losses.
Please print, sign, attach any required documents and send to us. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.
Required documents include your:
- Partnership income/loss distribution 2017 IR7P
- Look-through company income/loss distribution 2017 IR7L.