myIR, payments and more
Partnership income/loss distribution 2017 IR7P
Partnerships aren't assessed for tax, but each partner is liable for tax on their share of income from the partnership.
A partnership's income, losses and tax credits must be allocated to its partners in proportion to their share in the partnership.
Use this form to show these details for each partner.
To complete this form you'll need:
- the partnership's name and IRD number
- the partner's name and IRD number
- details of any income/losses distributed to each partner and their proportion of profits/losses
- details of any deductions for extinguished losses
- details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each partner.
You can also use our Partnership and look-through company (LTC) return guide (IR7) for help completing this form.
Please print, sign, attach this form to page 3 of the IR7 return and send it to us.
You may wish to keep a copy for your records.