myIR, payments and more
RWT on interest reconciliation statement IR15S
Complete this reconciliation at the end of the year to 31 March if you:
- are registered to deduct RWT from any interest you paid, or
- didn't deduct RWT because the recipient:
- had a certificate of exemption, or
- was exempt under an Act other than the Income Tax Act 2007.
To complete this reconciliation you'll need:
- your IRD number
- the total interest paid, with and without RWT deducted
- the total RWT deducted from the IR15 certificate
- the total RWT that no certificates are attached for.
Print and sign this reconciliation, attach your completed IR15 certificates and send it to us.
You may wish to keep a copy for your records.