You may need to work out your tax code when you...
- start a new job, or have more than one job
- start or stop being eligible for the independent earner tax credit (IETC)
- have a student loan, or you've recently paid one off and need to stop repayments
- start working for schedular payments
- are a casual agricultural worker, recognised seasonal worker or election day worker.
Note: If you've been using the ML or ML SL tax codes you will need to change these before 1 April 2013.
Work out your tax code
Date published: 11 Mar 2013