myIR, payments and more
Your organisation's nominated person
Your organisation's nominated person is likely to be the director or the Executive Office Holder. They're usually the main point of contact with us, and file your organisation's returns.
How to nominate someone to act on your organisation's behalf
A nominated person can only be set up or changed by:
- a company director, or
- a trustee or estate administrator, or
- an Executive Office Holder, or
- a partner of a partnership.
To set up or change your nominated person, you'll need to complete an Elect someone to act on your behalf (IR597) form.
Using myIR Secure Online Services
Registering your nominated person for a myIR Secure Online Services account will allow them to complete a range of tasks, including:
- updating your organisation's details
- communicating with us through secure email, and
- sending us some forms online.