myIR, payments and more
myIR Secure Online Services
With myIR you can access a range of online services when and where you want.
What's on this page
myIR - available anytime, anywhere
HTML5 video | 0:35 seconds | Transcript
In myIR you can:
- Check if you're due a tax refund.
- Check all of your details, including your student loan.
- Check and update your Working for Families Tax Credit details.
- Review your KiwiSaver contributions
- Manage your child support payments.
- File returns.
If you're in business you can file returns and make payments for most of your business accounts at the same time.
You just need your IRD number to register.
You can't register myIR for another person, even if that person nominates you to act on their behalf or you're their spouse/partner.
HTML5 video | 2:40 minutes | Transcript
You can register for myIR if you're the:
- director of a company
- trustee of a trust
- partner in a partnership, or an
- executive office holder (EOH)
You'll just need your organisation's IRD number.
If you're a bookkeeper or a nominated person
You can't register on behalf of your client. They'll need to register for myIR themself then grant you access using your own myIR logon.
If you're an employee
You can't set up myIR on behalf of your employer. However, your employer can create a new web logon (userID) that lets you access myIR information and do tasks online.
If you've been set up as an EOH for your club, society or school, you'll just need your organisation's IRD number to register for myIR.
Quick tips for using myIR
- Find your userID (web logon) or reset your password using the Forgot your userID or password link on the login screen.
- Keep your contact details up-to-date so you get the latest information from us.
- Clear your browser history and cookies if you're having trouble logging in.
Check the instructions for your computer
- Find out where to get your IRD number if you can't remember it
- Find out more about what you can do in myIR