Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Kimihia he parongo mo

Browse for forms or guides sorted by keyword, number, title or tax year:

Disputes forms and guides for Tax Agents

Title and summary Number

Inland Revenue audits guide

A guide to our audits for business people and investors.


Notice of proposed adjustment (IR770)

Use this form if you want to change a return you've filed or you disagree with an assessment or decision that we've issued.


Notice of response (IR771)

Use this form if you want to respond to a notice of proposed adjustment (NOPA) that we have sent out to you.


Statement of position (IR773)

Use this form to respond to a disclosure notice issued by the Commissioner as part of the disputes process.