Skip to Content

For businesses and employers
Ngā pakihi me ngā kaiwhakawhiwhi mahi

Accounting for GST

If you are registered for goods and services tax (GST), you need to account for GST and the expenses that you can claim against it.

Find out more about GST.


Date published: 01 Dec 2008

Back to top