myIR, payments and more
Correspondence guidelines IR1025
Tax agents can use these guidelines when sending any correspondence or requests to us for:
- electing not to depreciate an asset
- obtaining an authority to act
- determining residency status
- United Kingdom pensions
- requesting a change of balance date
- getting approval to pay a spouse or partner
- strike-off requests
- making a livestock election
- making an application to use buyer-created invoices
- request the remission of penalties and interest
- request an amendment to an assessment
- making an instalment arrangement.
Each guideline explains what information needs to be provided so the request can be considered or the return processed as quickly as possible.