myIR Secure Online Services allows you to:
- File returns - returns will arrive in your online account pre-populated with all the information we hold already in the return. All you need to do is check that the details we have are correct, enter the information we need and send to us electronically.
- Monitor your accounts, check that payments have gone to the correct place and returns that have been filed are showing as filed.
- Maintain your business details, eg, address and phone number.
- Send and receive secure mail.
- Keep track of your tax accounts by viewing your transactions.
- Change your business details (address and phone number).
- Send us secure mail.
- Give access to trusted employees to file and manage returns on your behalf.
- Make a payment
The Make a payment section allows you to pay your tax, child support or KiwiSaver contributions electronically using a credit/debit card or through your banks internet payment options.
- Get it done online
The Get it done online section contains links to all the services available on our website including some that are not within myIR like:
- filing your Fringe Benefit Tax returns
- producing a list of your tax due dates, or
- subscribing to our newsletters.
It is also designed to make it easy to get it right.
- Calculators and tools
The Work it out section contains links to all the calculators and tools on our website.
These calculators are there to assist you with your tax obligations including:
- calculating depreciation on assets
- adjustments for tax returns, or
- tax on holiday pay for employees.
- Forms and guides
The Forms and guides section contains the forms and guides that we currently use.
These can be read online or saved as a favourite for future reference.
If you choose to print any of our forms or guides, please remember to check if there's a more up to date version on our website next time you refer to it.
We update our information on a regular basis. Before you use what may be an "out of date" form or guide, please check online to make sure you always have the latest information.