Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

What you're entitled to if you receive an income-tested benefit

What it is

Work and Income provides help and pays income-tested benefits that include:

  • emergency benefit
  • jobseeker support
  • sole parent support
  • supported living payment
  • young parent payment
  • youth payment.

What you're entitled to

If you receive any of these benefits, you are only entitled to family tax credit (previously called family support). This is paid by Work and Income. You are not entitled to any other Working for Families Tax Credits.

Find out more

Next steps