How different types of income are taxed
Different sources of income are taxed differently. Find out how it works if you earn salary or wages, rental income or income outside of New Zealand.
- Paying tax on your salary or wage
- Voluntary Bonding Scheme
- Paying tax on rental income
- Paying tax on income earned outside of New Zealand
- Why do we pay tax?
- Receiving interest or dividends with RWT (resident withholding tax) deducted
- Children's tax exempt income
- Children as workers - for payers
- ACC earners' levy on income from personal effort
- RWT (resident withholding tax)
- The types of tax you might pay
Date published: 08 Apr 2013
Back to top