Skip to main content

Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) Businesses affected by the alert level increase that started on 17 August are able to apply for a Resurgence Support Payment. Find out more

COVID-19 - Our offices are currently closed for customer visits so we can support the government’s COVID response. We will contact you if you have already booked an appointment with us. You can still contact us and get help.    Contact us

You might have more than one type of income. Check to see how each type gets taxed and what you need to do.

If you're in business, you may receive income from interest and dividends, foreign investment funds, grants, koha and other sources. You may also get rental income or schedular payments as a contractor.

Types of business income


Schedular payments

Residential rental income and paying tax on it

Portfolio investment entity (PIE) income

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page