Skip to Content

Individual income tax
Tāke moni whiwhi mō te takitahi

Income earned outside of New Zealand

Learn about what to do if you earn income outside of New Zealand. Currently covers double tax agreements between New Zealand and other countries.

Date published: 21 Feb 2007

Back to top