myIR, payments and more
Income tax return: Non-resident individual 2018 IR3NR
Use for the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Use this return if you haven't been in New Zealand for the 2018 tax year but have earned income from New Zealand sources.
Use our online IR3NR non-resident income tax return 2018 to file your return electronically.
Use our Non-resident income tax return guide 2018 IR3NRG to help you complete your return.
To complete this return you'll need:
- your IRD number
- your personal contact details
- details of any New Zealand interest paid or credited to you
- any New Zealand dividends paid or credited to you
- total tax credits and non-resident withholding tax already paid
- any other New Zealand income with tax deducted
- any New Zealand partnership income
- any New Zealand estate or trust income
- any New Zealand rents, self-employment income or other income
- any expenses against your income
- any net losses brought forward
- any losses from a loss attributing qualifying company
- any personal rebates (if you worked in New Zealand during the year) that you may be entitled to claim.
Once you've completed your return print, sign and attach any supporting documents and send it to us. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.