Property rules changed on 1 October 2015
Kia ora haere mai, welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue website.
News and updates
- 1 October 2015: IRD number application changes
- myIR has got easier
- Relief for taxpayers affected by the floods in the lower North Island and West Coast
- Removal of the Government KiwiSaver $1,000 contribution
- Budget 2015 announcements
Calendars and important dates
- 30 September - Student loan repayments due for overseas-based borrowers
- 28 October - Provisional tax payments due for ratio option customers
- 15 January - Provisional tax instalments, student loan interim payments, GST and employers' returns and payments due
- 7 February - Do you have a bill to pay by 7 February?
- 28 February - Provisional tax payments due for ratio option customers