Kia ora haere mai,Welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue
On Monday 23 July between 1pm and 3pm there may be delays on our phones due to industrial action. Some offices will also be closed. During this time please use myIR Secure Online Services or get in touch with us after 3pm. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Get it done online
- Instalment arrangement proposal
- GST return (GST101), GST and provisional tax return (GST103)
- IR3 individual income tax return 2017
Work it out
- Tax on annual income calculator
- Estimate your Working for Families Tax Credits
- PAYE / KiwiSaver deductions calculator
Scam alertSee some examples of scams targeting our customers and find out how to report these.
Gisborne flood impactsOn Tuesday 12 June, Minister for Agriculture and Rural Communities Damien O’Connor and Associate Agriculture Minister Meka Whaitiri declared the floods that affected the Tolaga Bay area of Gisborne and surrounding areas to be a medium-scale adverse event.
Budget 2018 announcementsThe government has announced Budget allocations to the IRD for 2018