Unless otherwise indicated, the material we make available on this website and on our social media pages is protected by Crown copyright. You can reproduce our Crown copyright material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
This licence does not apply to the following media on our websites or social media pages:
- logos, emblems and trade marks
- design elements
- photography and imagery.
You'll need to get our permission before you can use these items.
Copyright of third parties
Our websites and social media pages may provide links to other third party websites. These may hold information that is the copyright of the third parties.
You must get permission from the copyright owner to use:
- copyrighted materials from other websites, or
- material on this website or our social media pages that is protected by the copyright of a third party.
We cannot give you this permission.
Last updated: 28 Apr 2021