Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Tax rate notification for contractors (IR330C)

Use this form for schedular payments you will receive on or after 1 April 2017. For payments received before then you'll need to use the Tax code declaration (IR330)

Do not use this form if you’re receiving salary or wages as an employee. Use the Tax code declaration (IR330) form instead.

Use a separate form for each payer.

Complete this form if you’re a contractor starting to receive schedular payments, starting a new contract with a new payer or changing your tax rate with an existing payer. This includes if you choose to have your payments treated as voluntary schedular payments.

Use our estimation tool to help you choose your tax rate.

You can only choose a new rate twice within 12 months with the same payer, unless your payer agrees to change it more often.  

You will need your IRD number. If you do not know this you can find it in your myIR Secure Online Services account or on letters or statements from us.

Once you’ve completed this form please print, sign the form and give it to your payer.