myIR, payments and more
Employer deductions IR345
Use this form to record and pay deductions, including ESCT, from your employees' pay to us.
Only enter your net employer contributions, less ESCT, in the Net KiwiSaver employer contributions column (box 7). Enter the rolled up total of ESCT deducted for all employees' in the ESCT deductions column (box 8).
To complete this form you'll need:
- your IRD number
- the period ended (period you are paying PAYE for)
- the amount of PAYE deductions
- the amount of child support deductions
- the amount of student loan deductions
- the amount of KiwiSaver deductions
- the amount of Net KiwiSaver employer contributions
- the amount of ESCT
- total deductions being sent in.
You'll also need to attach your payment or let us know if you've paid electronically.
Once you've completed the form, print, sign and send it to us. Keep a copy for your records.