Skip to main content

North Island flooding | Many of you have been affected by the flooding in the North Island and may need help keeping up with your tax obligations. Find out more

Your company (including your look-through company) may need to prepare financial accounts for us.

What you need to report to us depends on your yearly income and assets.

Jump back to the top of the page