Skip to main content

We're experiencing some issues with myIR, including connecting through software You may not be able to log in, or it might be slow to load. You'll only be able to access myIR for 15 minutes at a time, and changes are not being saved automatically.

Our offices Our offices in Greymouth and Wellington are currently closed to the public. All of our other offices are open. Update on our offices

COVID-19 - Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

When you separate, your child support and Working for Families entitlements and obligations can change.   

  • Child support is payments made from one parent to another to help with the cost of raising a child and is for parents who no longer live together. If you're already a customer you need to update your child support details.
  • You may become eligible for Working for Families if your income changes. If you already get Working for Families, the amount you get might change. If you're already a customer you need to update your Working for Families details.