If you have unexpectedly stopped getting your Working for Families payments this may be because:
- your child has left your care or you have no children in your care
- your child turned 18 and you are no longer entitled to payments
- your child is financially independent and you are no longer entitled to payments
- your income estimate has been adjusted resulting in no entitlement
- Work and Income have told us they are now making your payments
- you are starting or stopping a benefit
- you are not responding to our requests for information and we have stopped your payments.
If none of these apply please update your details or contact us so we can sort it out.
There are 2 ways to contact us, myIR is the easiest.