Income tax Dates
FEB 7End-of-year income tax and Working for Families bills are due, unless you have an extension of time to file your income tax return.
FEB 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
MAR 31Income tax returns are due if you have an extension of time
Our Registered superannuation funds return guide – IR44G can help you complete your IR44.
Gather your information
You will need the:
- IRD number of the registered fund
- Financial Market Authority number of the fund
- IRD number of trustees
- fully completed Financial Statements Summary - IR10 or set of the fund's financial accounts.
Go to your return and follow the prompts
- Select your income types.
- Enter the required information
- Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.
Login to myIR
You can also complete your IR44 on paper