Gather your information
You will need:
- the IRD number to be registered
- contact details
- BIC (business industry classification) code
- start date of paying interest
- expected approved issuer levy for each year
- description of security
- issue date for security
- date of redemption
- face value of security in New Zealand dollars
- redemption value
- interest or coupon rate.
Complete the registration
Use myIR to register for approved issuer status.
Use our form to register securities. If you have more than one security to register you need to complete a separate application for each.
What happens next
Your registration will be processed within 20 working days.
You can also register for approved issuer levy status and security with our paper forms.