Gather your information
You will need:
- copy of loan/security agreement
- the IRD number to be registered
- contact details
- BIC (business industry classification) code
- start date of paying interest
- expected approved issuer levy for each year
- description of security
- issue date for security
- date of redemption
- face value of security in New Zealand dollars
- redemption value
- interest or coupon rate.
Complete the registration
Use myIR to register for approved issuer status.
Register your securities
Complete an Application to register security or securities for approved issuer levy (AIL) for each security you need to register.
Log in to myIR
You can also register for approved issuer levy status and security with our paper forms.
What happens next
Your registration will be processed within 20 working days.
Last updated: 12 May 2021