Gather your information
You will need:
- IRD number
- period you are making the payment for
- amount of interest paid (in NZ dollars)
- amount of approved issuer levy (in NZ dollars)
Fill in the form
From April 2020, you need to submit your form through myIR.
You can only file an IR67A form for periods ending 31 March and earlier. If we have not sent you one, download, fill in and print the form.
Post the form to us
Send the form, along with your payment to:Inland Revenue
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
- Keep full records of all the approved issuer levy you pay.
- Keep details of the registered securities.
- Records must be in English, unless we have given written authority to keep the records in another language.