Gather your information
You will need:
- your IRD number
- the period you are making the payment for
- the amount of interest paid (in NZD$)
- the amount of approved issuer levy (in NZD$).
Fill in the form
You can find the Approved issuer levy form in your Approved issuer levy account in myIR.
Log in to myIR
You can file an Approved issuer levy - IR167A form for tax years up to and including 31 March 2020.
Download the form, fill it out and post it along with your payment to:
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
- Keep full records of all the approved issuer levy you pay.
- Keep details of the registered securities.
- Records must be in English, unless we have given written authority to keep the records in another language.