Skip to main content

If you're concerned about your student loan, KiwiSaver or child support or you're wondering about Working for Families payments - we have information to make sure you get the assistance you need. If you have a tax agent, they should also be able to help.

COVID-19 Self-employed

Last updated: 06 Sep 2023
Jump back to the top of the page