The software intermediation service allows the linking of tax agents and customers to software providers. These links are used by the bulk file feed and history bulk file feed services.
About the software intermediation service
The software intermediation service is a SOAP web service that enables intermediaries to either link or delink:
- a business intermediary client list to, or from, a transaction data service (TDS) software intermediary customer
- an organisation account to, or from, a TDS software provider.
If you have any questions about using gateway services for the software intermediation service, email GatewayServices@ird.govt.nz.
Information on the different types of intermediaries that interact with us:
Software intermediation service software development kit (SDK)
This SDK helps you integrate:
- the schema (XSD) and supporting WSDL for the return service
- the build pack to view data definitions and response status codes
- sample request and response messages.
Use the 'Getting started guide' to find out how to access our sandbox (mock services) and test environments.
Gateway services capability
Enables linking of:
Enables delinking (ceasing) of:
|Retrieve client list||
Enables retrieving of a business intermediary client list to a transaction data service (TDS) software intermediary customer. This can be filtered by client account type or client list ID.