Income tax Dates
FEB 7End-of-year income tax and Working for Families bills are due, unless you have an extension of time to file your income tax return.
FEB 28Provisional tax payments are due if you have a March balance date and use the ratio option.
MAR 31Income tax returns are due if you have an extension of time
Gather your information
- your IRD number
- the amount of deducted tax you're being transferred
- your shareholder-employee salary.
Log in to myIR
Complete your Individual income tax return - IR3
When choosing your income types, select Schedular payments. You'll need to enter:
- the amount of tax being transferred to you from your company
- your shareholder-employee salary without tax deducted.
You do not need to enter an amount for Total gross schedular payments unless your company paid you that way.
What happens next
You may also report the amount you're being transferred in the paper form of your Individual tax return - IR3.
- Include the amount of tax being transferred to you from the company in Box 12A.
- Unless you received schedular payments yourself, do not enter an amount in Box 12B.
- Include your shareholder-employee salary without tax deducted in Box 21.