Skip to main content

There are different ways to pay some types of tax. For example, paying your child support, making payments directly to your Kiwisaver or paying provisional tax through tax pooling. 

Making child support payments 

Make a payment directly to my Kiwisaver

Tax pooling

Last updated: 30 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page