Skip to main content

We've upgraded our voice system You may notice some changes the next time you call us. Find out more

A Child support to pay notice means you need to pay child support to another parent or carer.

We use information about income and care arrangements to work out how much child support you need to pay.

If you're new to child support and earn salary or wages, you will have child support payments deducted by you employer. We’ll let your employer know how much to deduct and when. If you do not receive salary or wages, you can set up an automatic payment or direct debit.

If we have the wrong information about you, make sure you update your details.

If you disagree with our decisions, read about reviews, objections and exemptions.  

Last updated: 21 Jun 2021
Jump back to the top of the page