Skip to main content

North Island flooding Many of you have been affected by the flooding in the North Island and may need help keeping up with your tax obligations. Find out more

To see what tax you need to pay, you first work out the income and expenses for your property. The way you work these out are not the same for all rental property types. 

Check what to do for your type of rental property: 

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page