Skip to main content

We've upgraded our voice system You may notice some changes the next time you call us. Find out more

If you're self-employed or earn income from sources other than salary or wages, you may need to make your own student loan repayments.

You'll have an end-of-year repayment if you:

  • have adjusted net income income of $500 or more
  • earn $500 or more over the annual repayment threshold.

loading component...
Last updated: 08 Jun 2022
Jump back to the top of the page