Notes about archived tax statistics
- Archived tax statistics are those that have historically been published by Inland Revenue.
- These tax statistics were correct at the time of extraction.
- Statistics cover the period from 2001 onwards. For the years before 2006 please go to the second worksheet in the Excel workbook.
- Some numbers in the tables are rounded, which means the totals are not always consistent with the sums across the corresponding categories.
- We provide revenue and debt statistics for each fiscal year ending 30 June. All other data is at or for the tax year ending, 31 March.