Skip to main content

Offices closed All Inland Revenue offices are currently closed to the public to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

COVID-19 - Level 1 and Level 2 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

Send us a message using myIR

To keep your personal information safe we avoid using email. Contact us by logging in to your myIR account. It will save you time because we'll already have your details handy.

Do it now in myIR

How to send a message in myIR

Contact us about child support

New call-back process
Due to the ongoing effects of COVID-19, we have temporarily changed the way our child support contact centre responds to your queries.

We are trialling a new call-back process.

We will still answer your queries, but we need to do that by calling you back.

You can either:
  • send a secure message or request a call-back using myIR
  • complete the 'Request a call-back' form.
Our team will contact you as soon as they can.

You can track your call-back request using 'Find an existing submission'.

Request a call-back

Find an existing submission

Write to us about child support

Postal address:

Child Support
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045

Call us

0800 221 221

Services for people with hearing loss 

Kaitakawaenga Maori