Make a payment
Investment income Haumi moni whiwhi

Making a controlled foreign company (CFC) disclosure

If you have an income interest of 10% or greater in a CFC you are required to file an IR458 disclosure form.

A disclosure is not required if you are a “transitional resident”.

Find out more about the temporary tax exemption for transitional residents

Go to the Foreign investment fund/Controlled foreign company disclosure(s) (IR458) form