We can visit you at home or in the workplace (or you can come and see us if you prefer).
Kaitakawaenga Māori can:
- provide one-to-one tax advice and information
- provide tax training and seminars to Māori groups
- provide tax agencies at resource centres or marae
- supply information booklets on a range of different tax obligations.
What our service offers
You can find out about:
- the taxes you need to know about
- what records you need to keep
- how to complete your tax returns
- the KiwiSaver savings initiative
- when to file returns and make payments.
Who can use our service
Any Māori individual or organisation in business, including:
- sports clubs
- kōhanga reo
- other not-for-profits.
The service is particularly useful for organisations where people in voluntary positions, such as treasurers, frequently change.
How to request a visit from a Kaitakawaenga Māori
You can request a visit from a Kaitakawaenga Māori by using our Arrange a business advisory visit service.