Contact us through NZ Relay
Customers with hearing loss can use the New Zealand Relay Service (NZ Relay) to contact us. NZ Relay is a telecommunications service for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or speech-impaired.
All NZ Relay calls are strictly private so information is safe and secure.
|Personal (within NZ)||0800 775 247|
|Business (within NZ)||0800 377 774|
|Overseas||+64 9 952 5914|
Send us a message using myIR
To keep your personal information safe we avoid using email. Contact us by logging in to your myIR account. It will save you time because we'll already have your details handy.
Contact us in person
If you'd like to make an appointment with us, we can arrange for a New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) interpreter to be present.
You can request an appointment by emailing us at:
This email address is only for arranging appointments supported by an NZSL interpreter.
Please provide us with the following details:
- your full name, including middle name(s)
- your IRD number
- your contact preference, for example email or fax
- which Inland Revenue office you would like to see us at
- brief details about your query, for example Working for Families Tax Credits or GST
- 4 possible appointment dates and times between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
We will contact you within 7 days to confirm the appointment when we have arranged for an interpreter to be available. We will arrange payment for the NZSL interpreter.