Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Individual income tax return 2018 (IR3)

Use for the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018

Use this form to complete your individual tax return for the 2018 year.

Our Individual income tax return guide 2018 IR3G will help you work out if you need to file a return.

To complete this return you'll need:

  • your IRD number
  • details of your income, interest and dividends
  • your bank account number.

You'll need to attach to your return:

  • your summary of earnings if there are amendments to the details
  • the family assistance form if there are amendments to the details
  • proof of overseas tax paid and details of any overseas losses.

Print your name and IRD number on all papers attached to your return. 

Once you've completed your return, print sign and return it to us. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.