Tax credit claim form 2017 IR526
Use for the period 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
Use this form to claim a tax credit if, in the tax year you're claiming for, you:
- received taxable income, for example salary or wages, or
- have valid receipts for donations of $5 or more made to approved donee organisations.
To complete this form you'll need:
- receipts for all donations that you'd like to claim
- the bank account number you'd like this tax credit paid into.
If you want this amount transferred to another person's income tax account you'll need:
- their IRD number
- the period you want this credit paid to.
Once you've completed this form send it back to us with all your receipts.
Download the form
| 78kb | 2 pages | Published March 2017
This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.
If you save a copy of this PDF document to use at a later date, always check that you have the latest version by comparing the date on the PDF document with the “Published” date displayed on this page under the “Download” button.