Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Income tax return: Clubs or societies 2017 (IR9)

Use for the period 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017

All New Zealand clubs and societies must file a tax return each year unless they derive only exempt income.

Use this return to file your club or society's yearly income and expenses information for the 2017 year.

For more information about completing your return go to our Clubs or societies return guide 2017 IR9G.

Certificate of exemption from resident withholding tax (RWT)

If your organisation holds a certficate of exemption from RWT on interest and dividends, this doesn't mean your income is exempt income.