Employer schedule supplementary IR349
Use this form if you have more employees than your Employer schedule IR348 can list.
To complete this form you'll need:
- your IRD number
- the period that you are paying deductions for (period ending)
- the contact details of person who does the payroll
- each employees:
- full name, IRD number and tax code for each employee
- start and/or finish date for employees who started or finished working for you during this month
- gross earnings
- earnings not liable for ACC earners' levy
- lump sum acknowledgement
- PAYE and or withholding tax deductions
- child support deductions
- student loan deductions
- KiwiSaver deductions
- Net KiwiSaver employer contributions.
Only include your net employer contributions (employer contribution less ESCT) in the "Net KiwiSaver employer contributions column" (box 7). The total ESCT for all employees' is included on the Employer deductions IR345 form.
Once you've completed this form, print, sign and send it to us. Keep a copy for your records.
Download the form
| 139kb | 1 page | Published March 2018
This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.
If you save a copy of this PDF document to use at a later date, always check that you have the latest version by comparing the date on the PDF document with the “Published” date displayed on this page under the “Download” button.