Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Paid parental leave transfer to a self-employed person IR889

About this form

The IR889 is no longer available. All transfers can now be applied for using the Paid parental leave transfer (IR881) form (link available below).

PDF | |

This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.

When to use this form

To transfer your paid parental leave payments to your self-employed spouse or partner, use the Paid parental leave (PPL) transfer (IR881) form.

What you will need
After you finish

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >