Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Statutory declaration IR595D

(published February 2008)

About this form

This form is a statutory declaration you can use to prove your relationship with a child in your care who needs an IRD number.

PDF | 103kb | 2 pages

When to use this form

If you are applying for an IRD number for a child in your care, you can use this form if you do not have any other documents which show your relationship to the child.

What you will need

You will need to provide your own IRD number on the form and to:

  • complete and sign this declaration in front of a person who is authorised to take the declaration.
  • complete this declaration before you take the IRD number application for a child in your care (IR595) to be verified by an Inland Revenue appointed verifier.
After you finish

Complete and sign this declaration in front of the person taking the declaration. Once this declaration is completed, take this with the IRD number application (IR595) to the Inland Revenue appointed verifier.

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >