Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

You can register for GST online in myIR.

Once you have registered for GST, give your GST registration number to the digital platform you're using, as they may issue tax invoices on your behalf.

If you're already registered for GST, for example as an IT contractor, you can use the same GST registration for your ride-sharing activities.