Skip to main content

End-of-year arrangements Our offices and phone lines will close down over the holiday season, but our website, self-service 0800 number and myIR will remain available. Find out more

We've upgraded our voice system You may notice some changes the next time you call us. Find out more

Arrangement to issue or transfer company shares to a person who will be, is or has been an employee of the Company or Group
Employee, associate of employee, shareholder-employee

You can provide benefits to employees in the form of an employee share scheme (ESS).

Last updated: 24 Feb 2021
Jump back to the top of the page