Skip to main content

Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) Businesses affected by the alert level increase that started on 17 August are able to apply for a Resurgence Support Payment. Find out more

COVID-19 - Our offices are currently closed for customer visits so we can support the government’s COVID response. We will contact you if you have already booked an appointment with us. You can still contact us and get help.    Contact us

There are 4 main types of fringe benefits. You need to work out the taxable value, the actual cost  to be able to calculate fringe benefit tax. How you work this out depends on the type of fringe benefit and who you give it to.

Last updated: 21 Sep 2020
Jump back to the top of the page