Skip to main content

Budget 2024: The Government has announced FamilyBoost, a proposed new childcare payment to help eligible families with the rising costs of Early Childhood Education (ECE). Find out more:

Gather your information

You will need the:

  • calculation method used
  • name of the investment
  • country of incorporation or tax residence
  • market value in New Zealand dollars at the beginning or end of your income year.

Download and complete the disclosure template

Select 'More' in the Portfolio investment entity account after you log in to myIR

Select Upload CFC or FIF disclosures

Select the relevant tax year

Upload and submit your disclosure

Log in to myIR

If you have less than 10 disclosures, you'll need to complete the relevant form and send it to us.

File a foreign investment fund disclosure

Last updated: 20 Jul 2023
Jump back to the top of the page