Make a payment
Employer responsibilities Ngā kaiwhakawhiwhi mahi takohanga

Correcting an employer return after you've filed it

If you've made a mistake on your employer return you can correct it after you've filed it.

To make a correction to  your Employer schedule (IR348) if you're a paper filer you can:

  • send us a completed Employer schedule amendments (IR344) form, or
  • call us if there are only a small number of changes and we'll update your IR348 over the phone.

You can also use the IR344 to correct the ESCT amount on your filed Employer deductions (IR345) form.

If you're a payday filer you can correct your Employment information schedule in myIR.

Don't file another return

If you file a further return it won't be processed by our system.