Skip to main content

Foreign investment fund calculator The Foreign investment fund calculator is not working correctly and has been removed from our website. If you need help, please contact us

Wellington Customer service desk Our central Wellington office is currently closed. Please call us on 0800 775 247 to book an appointment with us. Other ways to contact us

With commercial property, such as hotels, restaurants and cafés, you’ll need to manage GST, income tax and your residential rental expense deductions. 

Commercial properties can be in the areas of leisure, retail, office, healthcare and larger buildings for accommodation. Examples of commercial property are: 

  • hotels, restaurants and cafés 
  • retail stores, shopping malls 
  • office buildings, serviced buildings 
  • medical centres, hospitals, nursing homes 
  • large apartment buildings.